As per Microsoft “ OneNote is a digital notebook that automatically saves and syncs your notes as you work” .
- A user can simply type information or import from other applications or web pages.
- If users have a device with a digital pen or pencil, they can handwrite notes or draw using the same in OneNote.
- Follow-up is more convenient using “highlighting & tags” functionality.
- You can share this Note with anyone & work together.
- You can access this from any Smart device.
Create a notebook in OneNote You can follow this link to learn How to create a Notebook in OneNote. Further to the above you can attach bookmarks, video, audio, images & more with limitless supply of tabs & dividers. OneNote enables the users to have or maintain a large size of notebook that can accommodate almost any type of media or data.
Microsoft OneNote for Students/Teachers/Leaders
- It’s very easy to find it in OneNote as it has a powerful Search functionality.
keep all the related content in one place with OneNote.
- Access and edit your OneNote from anywhere using a Compatible Device (Smartphone, Tab, iPad )
- Students and educators are eligible for Office 365 Education for FREE, How to get it?
Best uses of OneNote for Education
- Be adaptable to the user’s note-taking preference.
- Easy accessibility & sharing content or contributing together in near real-time.
- Present your OneNote in a Projector using Screen Mirroring Functionality.
- Enables Flexible teaching methods.
- Write or Draw with digital ink.
- The students can use any smart devices to access OneNote as it’s compatible to almost all the Operating systems.
- Search & tagging functionality with ready-made tags.
- OneNote eliminates the requirement of hanging with multiple physical notebooks.
- To learn more, please follow this Education blog
- You can find Video tutorials OneNote For Education
- OneNote Toolkit for Teachers
To sum it up, this OneNote is readily available as an inbuilt feature with Windows OS. So we don’t have to download this from the Internet & this can be accessed while we’re offline or not connected to the Internet.